- This topic is empty.
April 1, 2020 at 2:29 PM #110124sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Moto One Power is now available to download from an official build. This article explains how to install the official LineageOS 17.1 on Moto One Power with a step-by-step guide.
This Moto One Power LineageOS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer Jleeblanch. For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download page for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Jleeblanch and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Jleeblanch
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto One Power LineageOS 17.1 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Moto One Power?
First time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 on Moto One Power
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Moto One Power and the GApps for LineageOS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Moto One Power LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Moto One Power
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Moto One Power LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Moto One Power.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 on Moto One Power (chef)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 for Moto One Power, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the ROM zip file
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Moto One Power.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto One Power, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot the phone.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
How to Root Motorola One Power LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 17.1
Where to Download Google Camera for Moto One Power LineageOS 17.1?
GCam 7.x are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of compatible Google Camera for all available devices to find a suitable one for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto One Power (chef) LineageOS forum for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.