- This topic is empty.
April 1, 2020 at 2:58 PM #110131Sibananda SahuKeymaster
Few working mods of Google Camera or GCam for Moto One Power is now available to download which is brought to you by wyroczen. Read on about this GCam APK Port and the scroll down to get the download link for the same.
Available GCam APK versions
Below are the available version(s) of GCam for Moto One Power
- GCam 7.4 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 6.1
The GCam 6.1 brings Night Sight and the GCam 7.4 and the 7.3 version brings Astrophotography mode, to the Motorola One Power along with other older features of Google Camera such as HDR+, Time lapse, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android 10, Pie.
Status of this Moto One Power Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– All basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
Where to Download GCam for Moto One Power?
Below are the available download link to the compatible GCam APK files –
GCam 7.4 for Moto One Power:
GCam 7.3 for Moto One Power:
GCam 6.1 for Moto One Power:
How to Install Google Camera APK on Moto One Power?
- Download a compatible GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps and notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Moto One Power.
If in case you have found any issue with the given Google Camera for Moto One Power you can leave a reply mentioning the issueS below. You can visit the Fix google camera issues post which may help you to fix the issues on your own.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and later comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
– When the display shows something like “Astrophotography is on” while capturing photo in Night Sight mode, then it is shooting in astrophotography mode otherwise not.
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on.
So, make sure it is a low light environment.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Moto One Power. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Moto One Power.Stay subscribed to the Moto One Power forum for more updates on other Google Camera, LineageOS, other Custom ROM and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.