- October 30, 2017 at 10:59 PM #26896shibaa987Participant
Thread closed as this is not a MIUI 9 ROM for Mi A1 rather this is the stock ROM only.
Android Nougat MIUI 9 for Mi A1 is available to download. The Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot) MIUI 9 is the brand new stable ROM released by Xiaomi. This is an update guide of Nougat based MIUI 9 STABLE ROM for Mi A1.
This is a manual flashing guide. If you have already rooted or installed some other ROM on your Xiaomi Mi A1 then this guide will be handy for you. If you are already on stock ROM then just wait patiently, because most likely you are going to get official OTA update of MIUI 9 on your device.
HOW TO UPDATE MIUI 9 for Mi A1 STABLE NOUGAT ROM MANUALLY (Fastboot Method):
- Download the MIUI 9 Fastboot zip file to a PC installed with MiFlash tool.
- Backup all data on your phone (it’s your choice to backup or not to)
- Follow the MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM flashing guide using MiFlash utility and update the Mi A1 to MIUI 9.
That’s all !! If you have done things correctly then your Mi A1 will now be updated to Android Nougat based MIUI 9 stable ROM !!
If you face any problem while installing then just login and place your concerns here, I will try to help you out.
Attachments:November 27, 2017 at 11:33 PM #29649sycosisMember
this is fake!December 4, 2017 at 12:13 PM #29728shibaa987ParticipantSeptember 24, 2019 at 2:27 PM #98913
- The topic ‘MIUI 9 for Xiaomi Mi A1 Download – Android Nougat Manual update’ is closed to new replies.