- This topic is empty.
March 27, 2020 at 11:07 PM #109823sibaKeymaster
Few working mods of Google Camera or GCam for Mi 9 is now available to download which is brought to you by Arnova8G2, Xtrme. This port has all compatible GCam ports for Mi 9 listed and will be updated when new updates come.
Available GCam versions for Mi 9
GCam 8.0 for Mi 9 is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available versions of GCam for Mi 9.
- GCam 8.0 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 6.1
The GCam 8.0 for Mi 9 is now available which has multi mode stabilization, seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The older version of Google camera 6.1 that brings night sight and the GCam 7.4 has brought Astrophotography mode on Mi 9. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
Status of this MI 9 Google Camera APKWHAT’S WORKING
– HDR+ Enhanced
– Portrait mode
– Night Sight
– Astrophotography mode
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES
– Nothing reported yet
How to Install Google Camera on Mi 9?
- Download a compatible GCam APK for Mi 9 file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Pie or 10, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Mi 9.
If in case you have found any issue with the given Google Camera for Mi 9 you can leave a reply mentioning the issueS below. You can visit the Fix google camera issues post which may help you to fix the issues on your own.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and later comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Mi 9. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Mi 9.Stay subscribed to the Mi 9 page for more updates on other Google Camera, LineageOS, other Custom ROM and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.