- This topic is empty.
May 15, 2020 at 10:17 PM #113465sibaKeymaster
A working build of TWRP for Mi 10 Lite Zoom (or Mi 10 Youth Edition) is now available to download. This is a step-by-step guide that explains how to install TWRP on Mi 10 Lite Zoom.
This Mi 10 Lite Zoom TWRP is brought to you by developer wzsx150.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like the work of the developer(s) then do consider for a contribution to wzsx150 and TWRP project:
– No donation link found for wzsx150
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
About this TWRP for Mi 10 Lite Zoom / Youth Edition
– TWRP version: 3.4.1b
– Device Codename: vangogh
– Supported Android Version: Android 10
– Build date: 7th May 2020
– Based on MIUI FW: v126.96.36.199.QJVCNXM
Where to download TWRP for Mi 10 Lite Zoom / Mi 10 Youth Edition?
How to Install TWRP on Mi 10 Lite Zoom?
Installing TWRP on the phone requires an unlock bootloader. So, I have divided this whole guide into two parts as below:
- Bootloader Unlock
- Flashing the TWRP
Unlocking the Bootloader on Mi 10 Youth (or Mi 10 Lite Zoom)
The phone must have an unlocked bootloader in the first place to be able to install or replace the stock recovery with TWRP recovery on Mi 10 Lite Zoom.
Follow the below instructions to unlock the bootloader.
- Enable developer options
- Enable OEM unlock and USB debugging inside Developer Options
- Then go to Mi Unlock Status (under Developer Options) and click on the Add account and device.
- Once done, reboot the phone into fastboot and unlock the phone with MiFlash Unlock Tool
Flashing the TWRP on Mi 10 Lite Zoom (or Youth Edition)
- Download and extract the Mi 10 Lite Zoom TWRP zip file. There you will get recovery.img and misc.bin file.
- Download and Install the ADB and Fastboot utilities.
- Then connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and execute the below command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- As this is an A-only device, the TWRP needs to be flashed on the recovery partition. So, execute the below commands to flash the twrp and the misc.bin file:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
fastboot flash misc misc.bin
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing the TWRP on Mi 10 Lite Zoom.
That’s all on installing TWRP on Mi 10 Lite Zoom. For some reason, if it fails, you can login and reply below so that I can try to help you troubleshoot the issue.
After installing TWRP on Mi 10 Lite Zoom
You can do many things after installing TWRP on Mi 10 Lite Zoom. Below are few such examples:
- You can enable Root on Mi 10 Lite Zoom
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Mi 10 Lite Zoom
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Mi 10 Lite Zoom
Following are some extra resources for Mi 10 Lite Zoom which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Mi 10 Lite Zoom
– GCam for Mi 10 Lite Zoom (Youth Edition)Visit the following to get other updates of Mi 10 Lite Zoom forum (codename: vangogh) on Android Custom ROMs, LineageOS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.