November 4, 2019 at 6:52 AM #100870sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Moto G7 Plus is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer Jleeblanch.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Moto G7 Plus:
- ROM Download link of Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17
- Moto G7 Plus TWRP Download (lake) for this Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM?
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Moto G7 Plus for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Moto G7 Plus and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install this Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Moto G7 Plus
- Choose wipe > Format Data and type yes. (This is necessary if you are coming from stock ROM or other ROM builds)
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, system partition (if it is available on your device).
- Install the Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Flash the TWRP installer zip file.
- Reboot the phone and let the phone boot into system for once.
- Then reboot to TWRP again.
- Choose wipe > Format Data and type yes (again! Yeah you are doing this for second time)
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Moto G7 Plus.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Moto G7 Plus (lake):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Moto G7 Plus, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Moto G7 Plus
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Moto G7 Plus, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Moto G7 Plus, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Moto G7 Plus.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
Add-on links for Moto G7 Plus
After installing Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17 ROOT
– Google Camera for Moto G7 Plus
– Google Camera APK download for all devicesStay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G7 Plus (lake) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.