November 5, 2019 at 8:57 PM #100904sibaKeymaster
Lineage OS 17.1 for Moto G6 plus is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Moto G6 plus LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto G6 plus LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
Where to Download LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G6 plus?
- LineageOS 17.1 Download (Build date: 3rd Feb 2020)
- ROM Download link of Moto G6 plus LineageOS 17
- Moto G6 plus TWRP Download (evert) for this Moto G6 plus LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– ADB Fastboot for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on Moto G6 plus?
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Moto G6 plus for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Moto G6 plus and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install this Moto G6 plus LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Moto G6 plus
- Choose wipe > Format Data and type yes. (This is necessary if you are coming from stock ROM or other ROM builds)
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, system partition.
- Install the Moto G6 plus LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Flash the TWRP installer zip file.
- Reboot the phone and let the phone boot into system for once.
- Then reboot to TWRP again.
- Choose wipe > Format Data and type yes (again! Yeah you are doing this for second time)
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Moto G6 plus.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Moto G6 plus (evert):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Moto G6 plus, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Moto G6 plus
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Moto G6 plus LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Moto G6 plus, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Moto G6 plus, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Moto G6 plus.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
How to Root Moto G6 Plus on Lineage OS 17.1?
After installing LineageOS 17 on Moto G6 plus you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
Where to Download Google Camera for Moto G6 Plus LineageOS 17?
To download Google Camera, visit this link of GCam for Moto G6 Plus.
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of GCam APK for supported devices to find a suitable GCam for Moto G6 Plus as well.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G6 plus (evert) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.