October 16, 2019 at 2:43 PM #99798sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Moto G 4G is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Moto G 4G LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Moto G 4G LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer ECr34T1v3.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to ECr34T1v3 and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for ECr34T1v3
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto G 4G LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Moto G 4G:
- ROM Download link of Moto G 4G LineageOS 17
- Moto G 4G TWRP Download (peregrine) for this Moto G 4G LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Moto G 4G LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM?
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Moto G 4G for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Moto G 4G and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install this Moto G 4G LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Moto G 4G
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, system partition and vendor partition (if it is available on your device).
- Install the Moto G 4G LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Moto G 4G.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Moto G 4G (peregrine):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Moto G 4G, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Moto G 4G
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Moto G 4G LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Moto G 4G, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Moto G 4G, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Moto G 4G.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
After installing LineageOS 17 on Moto G 4G you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
Where to Download Google Camera for Moto G 4G LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G 4G (peregrine) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.