October 16, 2019 at 4:22 PM #99807sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Tab S5e is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer LuK1337.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Galaxy Tab S5e:
- ROM Download Link | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 of Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17
- Galaxy Tab S5e TWRP Download (gts4lvwifi) for this Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM?
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Tab S5e for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Galaxy Tab S5e and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Galaxy Tab S5e
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, and system partition.
- Install the Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Tab S5e.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Tab S5e (gts4lvwifi):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Tab S5e, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Tab S5e
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy Tab S5e, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy Tab S5e, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy Tab S5e.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
After installing LineageOS 17 on Galaxy Tab S5e you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
Where to Download Google Camera for Galaxy Tab S5e LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of GCam APK for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy Tab S5e (gts4lvwifi) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.