November 11, 2019 at 6:33 PM #101085sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Galaxy A70 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install LineageOS 17 on Galaxy A70 which is based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Galaxy A70 LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer Grarak.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Galaxy A70 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– VoLTE/VoWifi not working
– Camera only shows up to 8MP
– NFC is enabled on all models, even on the ones without it
– Dualsim is enabled on all models, even on the ones without it
– Screen flickering when using fingerprint (That’s normal and how optical fingerprint sensors work. FBut that’s due to poor UI implementation from LineageOS)
– SELinux is permissive
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Galaxy A70:
- LineageOS 17 download for Galaxy A70 (15th November)
- LineageOS 17 download for Galaxy A70 (7th November)
- LineageOS 17 download for Galaxy A70 (25rd October)
- LineageOS 17 download for Galaxy A70 (23rd October)
- Galaxy A70 TWRP Download (a70q) for this Galaxy A70 LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Galaxy A70 LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM?
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Galaxy A70 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Galaxy A70 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Galaxy A70 LineageOS 17 ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, and system partition.
- Install the Galaxy A70 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Galaxy A70.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Galaxy A70 (a70q):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Galaxy A70, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Galaxy A70
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Galaxy A70 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy A70, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy A70, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy A70.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
Add-on links for Galaxy A70Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy A70 (a70q) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.