October 2, 2019 at 8:34 PM #99266sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Poco F1 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Poco F1 LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to DeHuMaNiZeD, SergioTeddy and LineageOS project:
– Donate to DeHuMaNiZeD
– No donation link found for SergioTeddy
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Poco F1 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
Where to Download LineageOS 17.1 for Poco F1?
- Latest firmware based on Android Pie is required.
- ROM Download link of Poco F1 LineageOS 17.1
- ROM Download link of Poco F1 LineageOS 17
- Poco F1 TWRP Download (beryllium) for this Poco F1 LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17 (Download the nano GApps for LineageOS 17)
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Poco F1 LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM:
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Poco F1 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Poco F1 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Poco F1 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Poco F1
- If running on stock MIUI firmware, then format the data partition from TWRP to decrypt it. THIS IS IMPORTANT. DON'T SKIP
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Poco F1 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Poco F1.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Poco F1 (beryllium):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Poco F1, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Poco F1
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Poco F1 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Poco F1, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Poco F1, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Poco F1.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
After installing LineageOS 17 on Poco F1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
Where to Download Google Camera for Poco F1 LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of GCam for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Poco F1 (beryllium) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.