September 22, 2019 at 6:38 PM #98600sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17.1 and 17 for Pixel XL is now available to download. This article explains how to install the ROM on Pixel XL with a step-by-step guide. These LineageOS 17.1 and 17 build for Pixel XL are brought to you by developer razorloves.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to razorloves and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for razorloves
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Pixel XL LineageOS 17.1 and 17 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 or 17 on Pixel XL?
First time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 or 17 on Pixel XL
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Pixel XL and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Pixel XL LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Pixel XL
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Pixel XL LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Pixel XL.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on Pixel XL (marlin)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Pixel XL, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Pixel XL
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Pixel XL LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Pixel XL, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Pixel XL, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Pixel XL.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17 on Pixel XL you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17 Rooting guide
Where to Download Google Camera for Pixel XL LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Pixel XL (marlin) LineageOS for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.