September 24, 2019 at 12:50 AM #98728sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Mi A1 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Mi A1 LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Mi A1 LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer flex1911.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Mi A1 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everything, except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– IMS services are working, but the actual functionality is not tested
– HW encryption is dead (may be?)
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Mi A1:
- ROM Download link of Mi A1 LineageOS 17
- Mi A1 TWRP Download (tissot) for this Mi A1 LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Mi A1 LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM?
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Mi A1 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Mi A1 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Mi A1 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Mi A1
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Mi A1 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Mi A1.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Mi A1 (tissot):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Mi A1, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Mi A1
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Mi A1 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Mi A1, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Mi A1, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Mi A1.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
After installing LineageOS 17 on Mi A1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
Where to Download Google Camera for Mi A1 LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of GCam APK for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi A1 (tissot) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKOctober 15, 2019 at 10:13 PM #99796josParticipant
Hey i installed this ROM a few hours ago and my fingerprint sensor dosen’t work. How can i fix it?October 22, 2019 at 5:20 PM #100032josParticipant
Hey I installed lineageos 17 on my Xiaomi mi a1 (Tissot)
My fingerprint sensor doesn’t work ( there is no option to enable it)
I tried installing some apps to use the fingerprint sensor for some gestures but every time I open them the phone reboots.
Every time I boot the device I have an error saying that theres an error in Android and to contact the developer.
Then I have another error that says that the app: com.qcrilmsgtunnel continues to close
Sorry for my English but that’s not my main language
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.