October 2, 2019 at 8:14 PM #99260sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17.1 and 17 for HTC 10 is now available to download. This article explains how to install the ROM on HTC 10 with a step-by-step guide. These LineageOS 17.1 and 17 build for HTC 10 are brought to you by developer fagyi.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the HTC 10 LineageOS 17.1 and 17 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– IMS – VOLTE
– SeLinux permissive ( will be fixed when the bugs are fixed )
Where to Download LineageOS 17.1 and for HTC 10?
- Stock Oreo firmware is needed to install LineageOS 17.1 or 17 on HTC 10
- LineageOS 17.1 Download
LineageOS 17 Download
- HTC 10 TWRP Download (pme) for this HTC 10 LineageOS 17 ROM
- LineageOS 17 GApps Download
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 or 17 on HTC 10?
First time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 or 17 on HTC 10
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 or 17 ROM for HTC 10 and the GApps for LineageOS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this HTC 10 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for HTC 10
- Format data from TWRP (this is required when coming from stock firmware!)
- Wipe the data, system and Cache partition from TWRP.
- Install the HTC 10 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for HTC 10.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 / 17 on HTC 10 (pme)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 / 17 for HTC 10, compatible GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for HTC 10
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the HTC 10 LineageOS 17.1 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on HTC 10, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on HTC 10, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on HTC 10.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17 on HTC 10 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17 Rooting
Where to Download Google Camera for HTC 10 LineageOS 17.1?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera download for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Visit the HTC 10 (pme) page to get updated Google Camera, other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.