- This topic is empty.
March 28, 2020 at 2:58 PM #109859sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 is now available to download from an build. This article explains how to install the LineageOS 17.1 on Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 with a step-by-step guide.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to coderzs and LineageOS project:
– Donation link not available for coderzs
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 LineageOS 17.1 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9?
First time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 on Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 and the GApps for LineageOS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 on Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 (pyxis)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 for Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the ROM zip file
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot the phone.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Root
Where to Download Google Camera for Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 LineageOS 17.1?
Visit this link to get the GCam for Mi 9 Lite.
GCam 7.x are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of compatible Google Camera for all available devices to find a suitable one for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 (pyxis) LineageOS forum for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.