- This topic is empty.
March 28, 2020 at 12:42 PM #109852sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 for Fairphone 2 is now available to download from an official build. This article explains how to install the official Lineage OS 17.1 on Fairphone 2 with a step-by-step guide.
This Fairphone 2 Lineage OS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer chrmhoffmann. For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download page for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to chrmhoffmann and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for chrmhoffmann
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Fairphone 2 Lineage OS 17.1 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on Fairphone 2?
First time Installation of Lineage OS 17.1 on Fairphone 2
- Download and Copy the Lineage OS 17.1 ROM for Fairphone 2 and the GApps for Lineage OS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Fairphone 2 Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Fairphone 2
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Fairphone 2 Lineage OS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the Lineage OS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 for Fairphone 2.
Upgrading Lineage OS 17.1 on Fairphone 2 (fp2)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of Lineage OS 17.1 for Fairphone 2, Lineage OS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the ROM zip file
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the Lineage OS 17.1 zip file for Fairphone 2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Lineage OS 17.1 then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Lineage OS 17.1 on Fairphone 2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot the phone.
After installing Lineage OS 17.1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– Lineage OS 17.1 Rooting
Where to Download Google Camera for Fairphone 2 Lineage OS 17.1?
GCam 7.x are compatible with Lineage OS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of compatible Google Camera for all available devices to find a suitable one for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Fairphone 2 (fp2) LineageOS forum for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.