LineageOS 15 for HTC One M7 – Download and installation Guide

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums HTC Device Forums One M7 – m7 LineageOS 15 for HTC One M7 – Download and installation Guide

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Oreo 8.0 ROM, LineageOS 15 for One M7 has now arrived via a development build. If you want the OFFICIAL LineageOS update or some more Android Oreo ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 15 Android Oreo ROMs page or the AOSP Android Oreo devices list page. This Lineage OS 15 for One M7 (m7) is brought to you by developer alial04.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

If you like this ROM then do consider a contribution for alial04 using the following link:
    Donate to alial04

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR EVEN IF IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a One M7 (m7) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the One M7 (m7) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Lineage OS 15 for HTC One M7 Oreo 8.0 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not known

Lineage OS 15 for One M7 Oreo 8.0 ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 15 for One M7 OREO CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in Lineage OS 15, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is Lineage OS Rooting guide
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Lineage OS 15 FOR ONE M7 OREO CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 15 for One M7 for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Lineage OS 15 for One M7 (m7):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Oreo 8.0 with Lineage OS 15 for One M7. After the installation of Lineage OS 15 for One M7 you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 15.
    Stay tuned or Subscribe to the HTC One M7 (m7) forum For other Android Oreo, Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 15 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

M7_WLS

对安装脚本修改后(自带安装脚本不支持wls)能成功安装.
    重启会自动进入fastboot.
    继续重启也也是如此.

因为音量键坏了.只能RUU刷机然后再刷recover.刷回cm14.1

唯一可惜就是资料忘记备份.

Linux User
    Participant

LineageOS 15 GApps download link for HTC One M7 Lineage OS 15 Oreo 8.0 ROM (Download the stock ARM64 GApps)

I believe you mean ARM32?

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25008]
    I believe you mean ARM32?
    [/quote]

Yes, Thanks for pointing that. I have corrected that.

Linux User
    Participant

I cant install. My device is HTC ONE m7

Linux User
    Participant

lineage-15.0-20171008-UNOFFICIAL-m7-test.zip I installed this version but my phone is not turning on. Always loop lineage OS symbol.

lineage-15.0-20170924-UNOFFICIAL-m7.zip And this version is not support my phone.

Linux User
    Participant

I installed lineage-14.1-20170302-nightly-m7-signed.zip now. It’s working fine. My phone model is ‘One’ just ‘One’ not m7.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=26267]I installed lineage-14.1-20170302-nightly-m7-signed.zip now. It’s working fine. My phone model is ‘One’ just ‘One’ not m7.
    [/quote]

Hi @emefar
    Can you take a screenshot of the Phone Details and post it here??
    Go to Settings > About Phone and take a screenshot. Make sure Device Name and Model Number is visible clearly.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi @shibaa987
    I think all visible clear.

Linux User
    Participant

Same error. Please fix this. This package is for device: m7,m7att,m7tmo,m7ul.

lineage-15.0-20171111-UNOFFICIAL-m7.zip

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.