- May 1, 2018 at 12:15 AM #34022shibaa987Participant
LineageOS 15.1 for Xperia Z (yuga) is now available to download via an EXPERIMENTAL development build. This post provides the download link to the Android Oreo based LineageOS 15.1 for Xperia Z (yuga) and guides through the installation process of the same. This LineageOS 15.1 for Xperia Z is brought to you by developer MrDope and another build is by Daedroza.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)
If you like this ROM then do contribute to Mardon for his efforts:
– Donate to DaedrozaDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL TEST BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM requires an unlocked bootloader on Xperia Z, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. Understand that you are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of LineageOS 15.1 for Xperia Z Oreo 8 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 15.1 for Xperia Z OREO ROM:
How install the LineageOS 15.1 ROM for Xperia Z?
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 15.1 for Xperia Z (yuga):
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Oreo 8.1 with LineageOS 15.1 for Xperia Z. After the installing the LineageOS 15.1 ROM, you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
- Copy the latest LineageOS 15.1 for Xperia Z Oreo ROM ZIP file to the phone.
- Boot into custom Recovery.
- Flash the ROM ZIP that you copied.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS
- Then flash the LineageOS 15.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 15.1 ROM.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Sony Xperia Z (yuga) forum For other Android Oreo, Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 15.1 ROMs, other custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.