August 5, 2017 at 12:41 AM #24242shibaa987Moderator
Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE Edge has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 page or the latest LineageOS 15 list of supported devices. This Galaxy NOTE Edge LineageOS 14.1 is brought to you by xNNism and the TWRP for Note Edge is by micky387.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
If you like the ROM or the TWRP recovery brought to you by these developer(s) then consider donation to them. Believe me it motivates and it matters too.
– donation to micky387DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. EVEN IF IT BOOTS, IT MIGHT NOT BE USEFUL AS A DAILY DRIVER. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy NOTE Edge (tbltexx) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider a complete backup. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE Edge (tbltexx) Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE Edge NOUGAT 7.1 BASED CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy NOTE Edge LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE Edge (tbltexx) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE Edge ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Recovery Installation Guide for Samsung phones to flash a custom recovery on the Galaxy NOTE Edge (tbltexx). (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining Erasing data using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the Galaxy NOTE Edge LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS 14.1 GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy NOTE Edge (tbltexx).
Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy NOTE Edge LineageOS 14.1 (tbltexx):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE Edge ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining how to update LineageOS.
- Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE Edge (tbltexx). After the installation of Galaxy NOTE Edge LineageOS 14.1 ROM (tbltexx) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
LineageOS 14.1 Rooting guide.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOSJanuary 2, 2018 at 8:23 PM #30210rg_lucasMember
I’ve just flash the ROM after full wipe, added some GAPPS and Notee8 apps.
Here’s some issues :
-Edge panel not working.
– the “recent apps” capactive button does not work when using a finger, but works with the stylus.
-sometimes in apps the finger selection does not work. For example, I can’t get the keybord to write a message.
-some other times it’s the stylus witch does not work.
Any chance to get some fix ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.