- October 25, 2017 at 8:55 AM #26640
Android Marshmallow ROM, Lineage OS 13 for Yutopia has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL and OFFICIAL build. If you want some more Lineage OS ROM builds then stay tuned to the Lineage OS 13 ROM page and Lineage OS 14.1 ROM or the latest LineageOS 15 ROMs page. This LineageOS 13 based on Marshmallow for Yutopia is brought to you by kutep0v.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):
If you like kutep0v’s work and want him to keep up this good work then you can consider donating him:
Donate to kutep0vDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Yutopia may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of Lineage OS 13 for Yutopia Marshmallow ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Lineage OS 13 for Yutopia MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Yutopia Lineage OS 13 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 13 for Yutopia for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and keep the ROM zip file and the GApps file ready before start flashing.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the TWRP recovery update guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining How to clear data using TWRP.
- Then Copy the GApps and Lineage OS 13 for Yutopia ROM ZIP to your phone.
- First flash the Yutopia Lineage OS 13 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install Lineage OS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the Lineage OS 13 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining flashing Marshmallow GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 ROM for Yutopia.
Upgrading from earlier version of Yutopia Lineage OS 13:
- Copy the latest Lineage OS 13 for Yutopia ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Lineage OS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining Lineage OS installation precodeure.
- Then flash the Lineage OS Marshmallow GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining Install GApps using recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with Lineage OS 13 for Yutopia. After the installation of Yutopia Lineage OS 13 ROM you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to ROOT Lineage OS 13.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.