September 26, 2017 at 6:23 AM #25737GuestModerator
Android Marshmallow ROM, LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL and OFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROM builds then stay tuned to the LineageOS 13 ROM page and LineageOS 14.1 ROM or the latest LineageOS 15 ROMs page. This LineageOS 13 based on Marshmallow for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus is brought to you by Dev4Perf.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER:
No donation link found for Dev4Perf.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy Grand Neo Plus may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus (i9060i) Marshmallow ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy Grand Neo Plus LineageOS 13 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and keep the ROM zip file and the GApps file ready before start flashing.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Samsung recovery update guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining How to clear data using TWRP.
- Then Copy the GApps and LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus ROM ZIP to your phone.
- First flash the Galaxy Grand Neo Plus LineageOS 13 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 13 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining flashing Marshmallow GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Marshmallow LineageOS 13 ROM for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus.
Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy Grand Neo Plus LineageOS 13:
- Copy the latest LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining LineageOS installation precodeure.
- Then flash the LineageOS Marshmallow GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining Install GApps using recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. After the installation of Galaxy Grand Neo Plus LineageOS 13 ROM you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to ROOT LineageOS 13.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKOctober 19, 2017 at 5:16 PM #2651292atilioMember
Hi, how are you. How can I fix the startup problem. Since it does not pass the logo of lineage Os. From already thank you very muchOctober 28, 2017 at 1:02 AM #26840tequueMember
For me it’s working just fine. Great job!October 30, 2017 at 9:13 PM #26894GuestModerator
[quote quote=26512]Hi, how are you. How can I fix the startup problem. Since it does not pass the logo of lineage Os. From already thank you very much[/quote]
As @tequue has confirmed that it is working fine for him, can you re-flash the ROM once more and see if it boots ??
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKNovember 2, 2017 at 5:50 PM #2710992atilioMember
Now it’s going to Maravilla. Adapt it to the GT-I9060C. And it goes more than good. Very good work. A great greetingNovember 4, 2017 at 4:13 PM #27181aliy5860Member
Merhaba Çok İyi Çalışıyor Ancak Arka Tuş Aydınlatmaları Çalışmıyor Buna Çözüm Bulursanız SevinirimNovember 26, 2017 at 11:33 PM #29590FranzzzMember
hello I have problems with this rom:
turns on and off when a message appears or arrives.
rotation does not work (5 seconds or just started rotation works then stops working.
every now and then.
each with the screen lock does not turn on.
update lineageOS from info signal device “no connection try again later”.
this gorgeous rom works great thanks thanks thanks.November 30, 2017 at 11:33 AM #29680FranzzzMember
Rotation noto workingDecember 30, 2017 at 6:46 PM #30179nuncaeslupusMember
Hello, I have a problem installing GApps. It’s Error 70: Insufficient space in system partition. For what I hace found, when flashing the ROM, the system partition shrinks from its oiginal 1162 MB to 673 MB, and the image fills 668 of them, so I understand that the system partition is resized to the size of the image, leaving no room for any apps. I can’t resize system partition from TWRP.
Someone with a similar problem got a solution changing a constant value in here:
Could it have something to do with it? Is there a way to change it?
Thank you very much! The ROM seemed to work great, but without Google Apps.December 30, 2017 at 10:31 PM #30180nuncaeslupusMember
I just found the solution to Error 70:
1 Reboot in TWRP.
2 Flash LineageOS ROM.
3 Go to Terminal in TWRP and type the next:
[code]cat /etc/fstab[/code] and look for the system partition in /dev (something like /dev/block/mmcblk0p23).
[code]e2fsck -f /dev/block/mmcblk0p23[/code], replacing /dev/block/mmcblk0p23 by what you found in last step.
[code]resize2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p23[/code], again, replacing it.
4 Flash your GApps package. You should have more room for it, but maybe you can’t install the “Super” anyway.
5 Clean Dalvik cache.
It worked for me after several days of looking for a solution. The LineageOS 13 ROM makes my Grand Neo Plus slow, but now it works! Thanks for the ROM.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.