September 30, 2017 at 8:14 PM #25929shibaa987Moderator
Android Marshmallow ROM, Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL and OFFICIAL build. If you want some more Lineage OS ROM builds then stay tuned to the Lineage OS 13 ROM page and Lineage OS 14.1 ROM or the latest LineageOS 15 ROMs page. This LineageOS 13 based on Marshmallow for Desire 820g Plus is brought to you by saurav333.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER:
No donation link found for saurav333.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Desire 820g Plus may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus Marshmallow ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Desire 820g Plus Lineage OS 13 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and keep the ROM zip file and the GApps file ready before start flashing.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Mediatek recovery update guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining How to clear data using TWRP.
- Then Copy the GApps and Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus ROM ZIP to your phone.
- First flash the Desire 820g Plus Lineage OS 13 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install Lineage OS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the Lineage OS 13 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining flashing Marshmallow GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 ROM for Desire 820g Plus.
Upgrading from earlier version of Desire 820g Plus Lineage OS 13:
- Copy the latest Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Lineage OS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining Lineage OS installation precodeure.
- Then flash the Lineage OS Marshmallow GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining Install GApps using recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus. After the installation of Desire 820g Plus Lineage OS 13 ROM you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to ROOT Lineage OS 13.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOSMay 15, 2018 at 8:10 PM #37068tBadamosiMember
I have flashed this rom (LineageOS 13 for Desire 820g Plus) several times and I keep on having “your device dosen’t have external storage. The app can’t start” error messages when I ran the camera some applications. The file manager does not have access to the internal and sd storage.
Please what can I do to fix this problem?September 13, 2018 at 12:02 AM #49514TARUN VARIERMember
I don’t know if I messed up somewhere but it doesn’t read my internal storage…and the biggest, greatest, hugest problem is that my NANDroid backup vanished……………………..HEEEEEELPFebruary 13, 2019 at 3:56 AM #72622
I installed . i have same problem too, aftter that my devise doesn’t read my internal storage . whyyyyyy ?
how can i fix itFebruary 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM #72682Sibananda SahuKeymasterFebruary 15, 2019 at 2:12 AM #72773
Hi man, thank you. non of file manager applications have not access the internal storage, also the file manager of the rom did not show anything . i installed Root Explorer APK too but there is nothing (no internal storage). i inserted SD card but no access too.
No, did not mount, just installed the rom.February 18, 2019 at 2:13 PM #72991
Did anyone fix it ??????
Doesn’t read internal storage
Please some one fix itJuly 18, 2019 at 3:51 PM #93628enes_832Participant
it’s easy to fix
replace vold and sdcard from lineage stable romJuly 18, 2019 at 3:52 PM #93629enes_832Participant
tested workingSeptember 6, 2019 at 12:26 AM #96487
Thank you but i can not find vold and sdcard . please upload theme . i am new in these things
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.