- This topic is empty.
April 25, 2020 at 8:19 PM #111737sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo P2 is now available to download from an official build. This article explains how to install the official LineageOS 17.1 on Lenovo P2 with a step-by-step guide.
This Lenovo P2 LineageOS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer mikeioannina and highwaystar (highwaystar_ru). For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download page for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Lenovo P2 LineageOS 17.1 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Lenovo P2?
First time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 on Lenovo P2
- Download and keep the Lenovo P2 LineageOS 17.1 ROM and the GApps for LineageOS 17.1 on your PC.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery or Lineage recovery to install this Lenovo P2 LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the Lineage Recovery provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root enabled recovery for Lenovo P2
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Lenovo P2 LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo P2.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 on Lenovo P2 (kuntao)
- Download the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo P2, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the PC
- Boot into Recovery to flash the LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Lenovo P2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Lenovo P2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot the phone.
How to Root Lenovo P2 LineageOS 17.1?
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Rooting
Where to Download Google Camera for Lenovo P2 LineageOS 17.1?
GCam 7.x are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of compatible GCam APK for all available devices to find a suitable one for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Lenovo P2 (kuntao) LineageOS forum for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.