November 24, 2018 at 12:49 AM #61172Mod APKKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Yureka 2. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer jmjxperia.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to jmjxperia and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for jmjxperia
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Yureka 2 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Yureka 2:
- TWRP for Yureka 2 (anglaer) for this Yureka 2 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Yureka 2 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for Yureka 2 LineageOS 16 [UPDATED ON 27th NOV 2018]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to ROOT LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Yureka 2 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Yureka 2 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Yureka 2
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2 (wt89536):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Yureka 2, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Yureka 2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Yureka 2 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Yureka 2 (wt89536) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>December 5, 2018 at 6:59 PM #62273rootParticipant
Want to know if the camera is working properly?
CDMA is OK？December 7, 2018 at 4:39 PM #62473Mrityunjay ChauhanMember
Can we lineage os 16 as daily driver…….any major bugs????? As of now i tested every rom released for yureka 2 and not a single rom is not usable except linage os 13. Please helpDecember 10, 2018 at 8:24 PM #62820youngguoMember
It cant boot with my phone,remain stay first logo N2.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.