October 23, 2018 at 7:39 AM #57238sibaKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Mi Note 3. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer dianlujitao.
[h3]Status of the Mi Note 3 LineageOS 16 ROM:[/h3]
– VoLTE/VoWiFi, and won’t get fixed shortly
[h2]REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Mi Note 3:[/h2]
- You need at least MIUI 10 CHINA stable firmware, otherwise you’ll get error 7 when installing the zip.
- TWRP for Mi Note 3 (jason) for this LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Mi Note 3 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for Mi Note 3 LineageOS 16
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to ROOT LineageOS 16
[h2]HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Mi Note 3 – Android 9.0 Pie CUSTOM ROM:[/h2]
[h3]To Install LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3 for the first time:[/h3]
- Download and Copy the Mi Note 3 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Mi Note 3
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9.0 Pie LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3.
[h3]Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3 (jason):[/h3]
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Mi Note 3, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Mi Note 3.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Mi Note 3 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi Note 3 (jason) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.