December 29, 2018 at 11:48 PM #64821sibaKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto Z Play. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto Z Play LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer fablebreton (fab).
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to fablebreton and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for fablebreton
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto Z Play LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Moto Mods
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto Z Play:
- Moto Z Play TWRP Download (addison) for this Moto Z Play LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto Z Play unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM Download link for Moto Z Play LineageOS 16
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- LineageOS 16 Root guide
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto Z Play – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto Z Play LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto Z Play LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play (addison):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto Z Play, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto Z Play.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto Z Play you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto Z Play (addison) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROM, or other ROM and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.