January 2, 2019 at 1:18 AM #65172sibaKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto G5. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto G5, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto G5 LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer CodeZero.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to CodeZero and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for CodeZero
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto G5 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G5:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G5 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto G5 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto G5 LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto G5.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto G5 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto G5.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto G5 (cedric):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto G5, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto G5
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto G5.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G5, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G5, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto G5.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto G5 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G5 (cedric) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.