August 28, 2018 at 2:51 PM #46998GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto G. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto G, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Moto G is brought to you by developer allstargaurav.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto G LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS 16 ON Moto G:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto G for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto G LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto G.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto G LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto G.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto G (falcon):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto G, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto G
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto G.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto G.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto G you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G (falcon) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 12, 2018 at 11:10 PM #49498Ann4BMember
thank you so much for your work! for me everything but Bluetooth is working fine. While trying to enable Bluetooth there pops up a message “cannot activate Bluetooth”.September 14, 2018 at 6:19 PM #50932
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.