September 1, 2018 at 12:02 AM #47683GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto G3 Turbo. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Moto G3 Turbo is brought to you by developer rahul9999 and another build is brought to you by ArcherTanu.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS 16 ON Moto G3 Turbo:
- ROM Download link for Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 16 (by ArcherTanu)
- ROM Download link for Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 16 (by rahul9999)
- TWRP for Moto G3 Turbo (merlin) for this Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto G3 Turbo unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G3 Turbo – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto G3 Turbo LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo (merlin):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto G3 Turbo, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto G3 Turbo.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto G3 Turbo you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G3 Turbo (merlin) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 7, 2018 at 12:42 AM #48699
Does not boot :(September 10, 2018 at 12:59 AM #48895GuestModeratorOctober 4, 2018 at 3:23 AM #54197FlavioDarky7Member
Please keep working on this rom, I’m waiting.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.