October 18, 2018 at 12:29 PM #56418sibaKeymaster
As I already told that LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Vodafone was on the way, but today here it is. You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Vodafone. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Vodafone, with a step-by-step guide.
This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Vodafone is brought to you by developer haggertk.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to haggertk and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for haggertk
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy S5 Vodafone LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy S5 Vodafone ON LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Galaxy S5 Vodafone (kltedv) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery on Samsung
- ROM Download link of Galaxy S5 Vodafone LineageOS 16 ROM by haggertk
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy S5 Vodafone – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Vodafone for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy S5 Vodafone LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Vodafone.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy S5 Vodafone LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy S5 Vodafone LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Vodafone (kltedv):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Vodafone, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy S5 Vodafone.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Vodafone, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Vodafone, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Vodafone.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Vodafone you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S5 Vodafone (kltedv) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKJanuary 4, 2019 at 9:19 PM #65780
請問,我的手機SM-G900I(kletdv)刷入Lineage OS16後將手機充飽電後重啟手機,電量馬上驟降至92%,換另一個電池情況一樣,換刷入Lineage 15.1也是這種情形,只有刷入android7.1.2情況才正常,請問這是哪方面的問題?可以修復嗎?謝謝!January 4, 2019 at 9:24 PM #65781
我嘗試過許多ROM android8.1或android9.0情況都是如此,只有在android7.1.2情況下正常January 5, 2019 at 10:26 AM #65788
Excuse me, my mobile phone SM-G900I (kletdv) brushed into the Lineage OS16 and then recharged the phone after the phone was fully charged. The battery immediately cooled down to 92%. For another battery case, this is also the case when changing to Lineage 15.1. Only when you brush into android7.1.2 is normal. What is the problem? Can it be fixed? Thank you!January 5, 2019 at 10:27 AM #65789
The above question. Fully charged mobile phone restarts, the power suddenly drops to 92%
I have tried many ROM android8.1 or android9.0 situations are the same, only in the case of android7.1.2 normal
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.