October 17, 2018 at 1:51 PM #56296Mod APKKeymaster
As I already told that LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Korea was on the way, but today here it is. You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Korea. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Korea, with a step-by-step guide.
This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Korea is brought to you by developer haggertk.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to haggertk and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for haggertk
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of Galaxy S5 Korea LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy S5 Korea ON LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Galaxy S5 Korea (kltekor) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery on Samsung
- ROM Download link of Galaxy S5 Korea LineageOS 16 ROM by haggertk
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy S5 Korea – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Korea for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy S5 Korea LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Korea.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy S5 Korea LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy S5 Korea LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Korea (kltekor):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Korea, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy S5 Korea.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Korea, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Korea, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S5 Korea.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S5 Korea you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S5 Korea (kltekor) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.