- May 16, 2017 at 10:17 AM #19106shibaa987Participant
Here comes the LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z1 via an unofficial build. If you want the OFFICIAL LineageOS update or some more Lineage ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the LineageOS Nougat ROMs page. This Xperia Z1 LineageOS 14.1 (honami) is brought to you by markakash
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
If you like this ROM then do consider a donation to markakash (Akash Srivastava)DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Xperia Z1 (honami) may require to unlock the bootloader, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z1 (honami), Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
Supported Xperia Z1 devices on this LineageOS 14.1 ROM:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE XPERIA Z1 LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z1 (honami) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z1 ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Recovery update Guide for Xperia Z1 (honami). (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to clean/wipe data.
- First flash the Xperia Z1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining LineageOS installation guide.
- DO NOT REBOOT YET. Now flash the LineageOS GApps package.
– Here is a post that explains How to install Nougat GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Xperia Z1 (honami).
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z1 (honami):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z1 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explains how to update LineageOS.
- Then flash the GApps for LineageOS ROM package.
– Here is a post explaining update Nougat GApps using TWRP.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z1 (honami). After the installation of Xperia Z1 LineageOS 14.1 (honami) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.
Attachments:May 23, 2017 at 12:23 AM #19457GodFire62Member
Any feedback on this ROM ?!?
NMay 23, 2017 at 12:24 AM #19458GodFire62Member
Sorry for this double post, Don’t know how to delete it…June 27, 2017 at 7:53 PM #22912wht_spbMember
Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 GPS not workingJune 30, 2017 at 4:44 AM #23470Kokujou5Member
well then let me tell you something about this rom on my phone.
my apps are working slower than with CM12.1, the audio output is a disaster. i can’t increase volume without extreme noise effect, the camera doesn’t work, the volume on phone calls is too low even though it’s on full power, there is no update functionality it’s hard to hear me over microphone, the explorer doesn’t find my sd card even though i tried everything to start it over root.
basically nothing i use regulary does really work so… thanks but i’m going back to CM12.1 again.August 9, 2017 at 9:12 AM #24284anhsa0bangMember
Z1 (C6902) sim card not detected (IMEI show unknow).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.