- May 22, 2017 at 2:48 AM #19380
OFFICIAL Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia V is available to update. If you want some other LineageOS update or some more Lineage ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the Lineage 14.1 ROMs page. This Xperia V Lineage OS 14.1 (lt25i, tsubasa) is brought to you by AdrianDC
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
If you like this ROM then do consider a donation to AdrianDCDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS A NIGHTLY BUILD AND MAY HAVE SOME MINOR BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Xperia V (lt25i, tsubasa) may require to unlock the bootloader, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup data on your phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia V (lt25i, tsubasa), Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia V NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Xperia V Lineage OS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia V (lt25i, tsubasa) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Flash the Unification zip file using TWRP or any other recovery. This merges the SDcard and Apps data partition.
- Extract the boot.img file from the LineageOS 14.1 ROM zip file and flash the boot.img using fastboot.
Use the following command from your PC installed with fastboot utuility:
$ fastboot flash boot boot.img
You may need the ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC or MAC. Follow the suitable link based on your PC type if you don’t have fastboot already installed:
ADB Fastboot Installation guide for Windows
ADB Fastboot Installation guide for Linux and MAC
- Download and Copy the GApps and Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia V ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Installing the boot.img will automatically install the recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to clean/wipe data.
- First flash the Xperia V Lineage OS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining Lineage OS installation guide.
- DO NOT REBOOT YET. Now flash the LineageOS Nougat Gapps package.
– Here is a post that explains How to install Nougat GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Xperia V (lt25i, tsubasa).
Upgrading from earlier version of Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia V (lt25i, tsubasa):
- Copy the latest Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia V ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Lineage OS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explains how to update Lineage OS.
- Then flash the GApps for LineageOS 14.1 package.
– Here is a post explaining Nougat GApps installation guide.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia V (lt25i, tsubasa). After the installation of Xperia V Lineage OS 14.1 (lt25i, tsubasa) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on Lineage OS 14.1.
If you have any concerns or BUGs to report on this ROM then here is the Dev thread for Xperia V LineageOS 14.1 ROM by AdrianDC.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.