LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Sony Device Forums Xperia L – taoshan LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Here comes the LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L via an unofficial build. In addition to this we have the AOSP Nougat ROM for Xperia L. If you want the OFFICIAL update or some more Lineage ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. This Xperia L LineageOS 14.1 (taoshan) is brought to you by TeamButter and another build is brought to you by corphish

DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):

If you like this ROM and want to motivate the developer, the donate to corphish.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR EVEN IF IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Xperia L (taoshan) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Xperia L (taoshan) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L, Nougat 7.1 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – As per Santiago’s comment everything seems to be working well on the ROM by TeamButter
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to ROOT LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Xperia L LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L (taoshan) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L (taoshan):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia L (taoshan). After the installation of Xperia L LineageOS 14.1 (taoshan) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Xperia L (taoshan) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
    Linux User
    Participant

Hey thanks everything works well in this ROM 10/10
    Even if a use multitasking muy xperia doesnt lag

Linux User
    Participant

I installed recovery(CWM,TWRP) to my Xperia L C2105.After that when i’m turning on my device it’s automatically going to recovery mode every time.Need a solution for that.
    Thank You.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24335]I installed recovery(CWM,TWRP) to my Xperia L C2105.After that when i’m turning on my device it’s automatically going to recovery mode every time.Need a solution for that.
    Thank You.
    [/quote]

@polock can you tell what is the TWRP/CWM version are you using??
    I am not 100% sure, but it could be a recovery issue. Similar issue happened with me on Nexus 4.
    @santiago_quiroz_upegui can you please tell which TWRP version are you using?? Also can you help polock for his problem??

Linux User
    Participant

I used CWM Advanced Edition PhilZ Touch and got that problem.When OS Installed successfully and recovery has gone,i installed that recovery again.After that every time my device starting in recovery mode.

Linux User
    Participant

The CWM appears to be a build from 2014.
    Can you try with the latest TWRP recovery provided in the Downloads link and tell me if you can boot into this ROM??

Linux User
    Participant

The ROM is excellent, but when I touch the display with two fingers or more the touch has a bug and I need to reset the device.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=29675]TeamButter[/quote]

Is this the issue with TeamButter’s build or corphish’s build ??
    Teambutter has frequent updates. I recommend to use his builds (if you are not using).

Linux User
    Participant

Sorry my friend, I used a nightly version. I had not realized.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=29733]Sorry my friend, I used a nightly version. I had not realized.[/quote]

So which one is more stable, TeamButter’s build or the NIGHTLY build ??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.