- May 15, 2017 at 3:31 PM #19069
Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more Lineage OS ROM builds then stay tuned the Lineage OS Nougat ROMs list. This Lineage OS for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) is brought to you by developer stkl and one more build is by nightcore500.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER:
If you like this LineageOS 14.1 for One Mini 2, then do consider a donation to nightcore500.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL OFFICIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. EVEN IF BOOTS, IT MAY HAVE MANY HAVE SOME BUGS AND MAY NOT BE IDEAL FOR DAILY DRIVER USAGE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a HTC One Mini 2 (memul) requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR HTC One Mini 2 LINEAGE OS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Lineage OS 14.1 FOR HTC One Mini 2 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and HTC One Mini 2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Custom Recovery Installation Guide for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– Complete backup of phone data
– take NANDROID backup of the ROM
- First flash the HTC One Mini 2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining Lineage OS update guide
- Then reboot into recovery (don’t skip this) and flash the Lineage 14.1 Nougat GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for HTC One Mini 2 (memul).
Upgrading from earlier version of Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 (memul):
- Copy the latest HTC One Mini 2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Lineage OS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post that explains Lineage OS installation procedure
- Then flash the GApps for LineageOS 14.1 package.
– Here is a post explaining GApps update procedure.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 (memul). After the installation of Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on Lineage OS 14.1.
If you want help for thi ROM then here is the development page for One Mini 2 Lineage OS 14.1 by nightcore500.August 1, 2018 at 12:44 PM #41899
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.