May 10, 2017 at 6:03 AM #18844GuestModerator
Here comes the LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 Play via an unofficial build and also OFFICIAL build. Also, here comes the LineageOS 15 for Moto G4 Play. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat ROMs page. The UNOFFICIAL Moto G4 Play LineageOS 14.1 (harpia) is brought to you by T_I
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
If you like T_I’s work and want him to keep up this good work then you can consider a donation to him:
– Donate to T_IDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Moto G4 Play (harpia) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Moto G4 Play (harpia) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 Play, Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 Play NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Moto G4 Play LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 Play (harpia) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 Play ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow HOw to update recovery (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining data erase guide using recovery.
- First flash the Moto G4 Play LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to update LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT YET. Now flash the LineageOS Nougat GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining Installing GApps using TWRP.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Moto G4 Play (harpia).
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 Play (harpia):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 Play ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining LineageOS installation guide.
- Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining GApps installation guide.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 Play (harpia). After the installation of Moto G4 Play LineageOS 14.1 (harpia) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1 Nougat ROM.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.