- May 20, 2017 at 11:08 PM #19352shibaa987Moderator
LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000 based on Android Nougat 7.1.2, is now available to update via an unofficial build. If you want the OFFICIAL LineageOS update or some more Lineage ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the LineageOS page. This Lenovo A7000 LineageOS 14.1 (aio_row) is brought to you by Rohan Taneja
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
No donation link found for Rohan Taneja.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Lenovo A7000 (aio_row) may require to unlock the bootloader, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000 (aio_row), Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Youtube Black Screen issue
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Lenovo A7000 LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000 (aio_row) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000 ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Recovery update Guide for Lenovo A7000 (aio_row). (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to clean/wipe data.
- First flash the LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device for Lenovo A7000. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
- DO NOT REBOOT YET. Now flash the LineageOS GApps package.
– Here is a post that explains How to install Nougat GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Lenovo A7000 (aio_row).
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000 (aio_row):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explains how to update LineageOS.
- Then flash the GApps for LineageOS package.
– Here is a post explains how to install Nougat GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000 (aio_row). After the installation of Lenovo A7000 LineageOS 14.1 (aio_row) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.
If you have any concerns on this ROM or if you find any bug then here is the Development thread on XDA for the A7000 LineageOS 14.1 by Rohan Taneja.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.