LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g, Android 7.1 ROM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL LineageOS build then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. This Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g LineageOS 14.1 is brought to you by developer gr8nole.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

If you like gr8nole’s work and want him to keep up this good work then consider a donation to gr8nole.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g (lt013g, SM-T311) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g Nougat 7.1 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g NOUGAT 7.1 BASED CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g (lt013g, SM-T311) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g LineageOS 14.1 (lt013g, SM-T311):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g (lt013g, SM-T311). After the installation of Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g LineageOS 14.1 ROM (lt013g, SM-T311) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy TAB 3 8.0 3g (lt013g, SM-T311) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

SM-T311 Audio Call Very Disturbed – Lineage OS 14.1 ROM

Hi, i’ve installed Lineage OS 14.1 ROM, with a minimal gapps (Pico).
    Everythink works well except when i call someone.
    My call receiver listen me well.
    Instead i listen him very noisy, rastle and i cannot hear clear.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.