- June 19, 2017 at 7:44 PM #22176
Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile has landed an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more Lineage OS ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 page or the latest LineageOS 15 list of supported devices. This Galaxy S6 T-Mobile Lineage OS 14.1 is brought to you by javelinanddart.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
If you like the ROM or the TWRP recovery brought to you by these developer(s) then consider donation to them.
– donation to javelinanddartDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider a complete backup. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo) Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile NOUGAT 7.1 BASED CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy S6 T-Mobile Lineage OS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Recovery Installation Guide for Samsung phones to flash a custom recovery on the Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo). (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining Erasing data using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the Galaxy S6 T-Mobile Lineage OS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install Lineage OS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the Lineage OS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install Lineage OS 14.1 GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo).
Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy S6 T-Mobile Lineage OS 14.1 (zerofltetmo):
- Copy the latest Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Lineage OS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining how to update Lineage OS.
- Then flash the Lineage OS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo). After the installation of Galaxy S6 T-Mobile Lineage OS 14.1 ROM (zerofltetmo) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
Lineage OS 14.1 Rooting guide.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.