March 28, 2017 at 11:28 PM #16278GuestModerator
Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Sprint has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL and also an OFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 ROM Devices list page. This Galaxy S5 Sprint LineageOS 14.1 is brought to you by developer haggertk.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER:
No donation link was available for haggertk or I was failed to find a donation link to him !DISCLAIMER:
HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy S5 Sprint (kltespr, SM-G900P) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Sprint (kltespr, SM-G900P) Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Sprint NOUGAT 7.1 BASED CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy S5 Sprint LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Sprint (kltespr, SM-G900P) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Sprint ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Custom Recovery Installation Guide for Galaxy S5 Sprint (kltespr, SM-G900P) (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– How to backup all data on your Android Device
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery
- First flash the Galaxy S5 Sprint LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash LineageOS 14.1 GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S5 Sprint (kltespr, SM-G900P).
Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy S5 Sprint LineageOS 14.1 (kltespr, SM-G900P):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Sprint ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.g
- Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 Nougat GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Sprint (kltespr, SM-G900P). After the installation of Galaxy S5 Sprint LineageOS 14.1 ROM (kltespr, SM-G900P) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.