July 22, 2017 at 5:01 AM #24072Carlos OteroMember
Finally i did it…but it feels more slower than android 6 by default.. hummm..July 31, 2017 at 9:41 PM #24173
The ops state official and unofficial.
Where is the official for the s5 neo.
There are usb and bt issues with this release.August 3, 2017 at 7:35 PM #24201GuestModeratorAugust 4, 2017 at 11:35 AM #24234
To add to known issues:
– No audio when calling over Bluetooth
– Sending SMS results in “not send error” but sms does goes out.
– USB sometimes dies. Only a reboot re-activates USB. Even charging is not happening. This is caused when connecting specific USB devices that trigger an event to launch an app.
– Unable to open camera from time to time. Only solution is to reboot.August 4, 2017 at 6:10 PM #24235August 5, 2017 at 8:36 AM #24253
First flash the Galaxy S5 Neo Lineage OS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the [b]GApps zip[/b] from your device memory.
– Here is a post explains Lineage OS update.
DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the Lineage OS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to update Lineage OS GApps.
Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S5 Neo (G903F, s5neoltexx).
So do I flash Lineage OS 14.1 GApps package twice?August 18, 2017 at 8:07 AM #24344GuestModerator
[quote quote=24235]New build: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/galaxy-s-5-android-development-exynos/rom-lineageos-14-1-t3612300
Thanks @penguin for adding that link but the same link has been added at the end of the OP.
I will update the known issues in the OP, pointed by you.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.