- May 18, 2017 at 2:38 AM #19205shibaa987Moderator
LineageOS 14.1 for Aquaris X5 Plus based on Android Nougat 7.1.2, is now available to update via an unofficial build. If you want the OFFICIAL LineageOS update or some more Lineage ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the LineageOS Nougat ROMs page or the latest LineageOS 15 Android O list of supported devices. This Aquaris X5 Plus LineageOS 14.1 (gohan) is brought to you by cyclon1978
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
No donation link found for cyclon1978.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Aquaris X5 Plus (gohan) may require to unlock the bootloader, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Aquaris X5 Plus (gohan), Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Issues on this ROM on RC24 ROM
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Aquaris X5 Plus NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE AQUARIS X5 PLUS LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Aquaris X5 Plus (gohan) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Aquaris X5 Plus ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Recovery update Guide for Aquaris X5 Plus (gohan). (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to clean/wipe data.
- First flash the LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device for Aquaris X5 Plus. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
- DO NOT REBOOT YET. Now flash the LineageOS GApps package.
– Here is a post that explains How to install Nougat GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Aquaris X5 Plus (gohan).
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Aquaris X5 Plus (gohan):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Aquaris X5 Plus ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explains how to update LineageOS.
- Then flash the GApps for LineageOS package.
– Here is a post explains how to install Nougat GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Aquaris X5 Plus (gohan). After the installation of Aquaris X5 Plus LineageOS 14.1 (gohan) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOSMay 21, 2017 at 5:33 PM #19372David RevillasMember
Just installed 14.1 ROM into my BQ X5 Plus, everything okay but the WiFi does not work, even celullar data can not conect to any network (can’t find).
Hope you can solve those problems.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.