- November 8, 2017 at 8:38 AM #27232
Android Marshmallow ROM, LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 has now arrived via a development build. This LineageOS 13 based on Marshmallow for Yureka 2 is brought to you by darshan1205 and one more build is by Abhiram Shibu.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):
– No donation link found for darshan1205 and Abhiram Shibu.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Yureka 2 may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 Marshmallow ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and keep the ROM zip file and the GApps file ready before start flashing.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the TWRP recovery update guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining How to clear data using TWRP.
- Then Copy the GApps and LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 Marshmallow ROM ZIP to your phone.
- First flash the LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 13 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining flashing Marshmallow GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Marshmallow LineageOS 13 ROM for Yureka 2.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2:
- Copy the latest LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 Marshmallow ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining LineageOS installation precodeure.
- Then flash the LineageOS Marshmallow GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining Install GApps using recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2. After the installation of LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 ROM you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to ROOT LineageOS 13.March 23, 2018 at 8:39 PM #31331Vish TomarMember
How stable is this ROM and can any body reply that what is expected out of this ROM plz.March 23, 2018 at 8:43 PM #31332March 27, 2018 at 2:19 PM #31589DevilMember
after lots of search i have custom rom link of yureka 2 can anyone replay if this rom is working in perfect condition and i am not able to download the rom and twrp the links might be broken can you guy’s please fix it and i don’t know like there will be furtherupdates or latest android versions of leneage os for yureka we will be glad if rhe devolopments begin of YU 2 because its an awesome device apart from osMarch 27, 2018 at 8:26 PM #31605
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.