May 30, 2017 at 5:30 AM #19897GuestModerator
Android Marshmallow ROM, LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL LineageOS build then stay tuned to the LineageOS 13 Marshmallow ROM page and LineageOS 14.1 Nougat ROMs. This LineageOS 13 based on Marshmallow for Tab S2 9.7 LTE is brought to you by mse1969.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER:
No donation link found for mse1969.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE (SM-T815) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE (SM-T815) Marshmallow ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 13 for Tab S2 9.7 LTE MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE LineageOS 13 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE (SM-T815) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Then, download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Samsung recovery update guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining How to clear data using TWRP.
- First flash the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE LineageOS 13 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 13 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining flashing Marshmallow GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Marshmallow LineageOS 13 ROM for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE (SM-T815).
Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE LineageOS 13 (SM-T815):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining LineageOS installation precodeure.
- Then flash the LineageOS Marshmallow GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining Install GApps using recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE (SM-T815). After the installation of Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE LineageOS 13 ROM (SM-T815) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to ROOT LineageOS 13.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.