LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 Marshmallow ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy Grand 2 – G7102 LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 Marshmallow ROM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Marshmallow ROM, LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL LineageOS build then stay tuned to the LineageOS 13 Devices List page and LineageOS 14.1 ROM Device List. This Galaxy Grand 2 LineageOS 13 is brought to you by developer Shujath and the TWRP recoveries are brought to you by aapav01 and Borovets.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

If you like the Developers’ work then do consider a donation to encourage them.
    Donation link to Shujath(Other developers don’t have their donation link or I failed to find one for them.)

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy Grand 2 (ms013g, SM-G7102) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 (ms013g, SM-G7102) Marshmallow ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 (ms013g, SM-G7102)

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 13, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 13
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy Grand 2 LineageOS 13 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 (ms013g, SM-G7102) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy Grand 2 LineageOS 13 (ms013g, SM-G7102):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with LineageOS 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 (ms013g, SM-G7102). After the installation of Galaxy Grand 2 LineageOS 13 ROM (ms013g, SM-G7102) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 13.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy Grand 2 (ms013g, SM-G7102) forum For other Android Custom ROMs, LineageOS 13 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

Proximity sensor not working

Linux User
    Participant

This looks to be a very old build.
    Let me look around for some newer builds.

IF I will find some, I will post it here. Finger crossed . :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.