November 13, 2017 at 8:56 AM #27347GuestModerator
Android Marshmallow ROM, LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual has now arrived via a development build. This LineageOS 13 based on Marshmallow for Desire 826 Dual is brought to you by
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):
No donation link found for Devil7.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Desire 826 Dual may require the bootloader to be unlocked on the HTC phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual Marshmallow ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and keep the ROM zip file and the GApps file ready before start flashing.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the TWRP recovery update guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining How to clear data using TWRP.
- Then Copy the GApps and LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual Marshmallow ROM ZIP to your phone.
- First flash the LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 13 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining flashing Marshmallow GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Marshmallow LineageOS 13 ROM for Desire 826 Dual.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual:
- Copy the latest LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual Marshmallow ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining LineageOS installation precodeure.
- Then flash the LineageOS Marshmallow GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining Install GApps using recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual. After the installation of LineageOS 13 for Desire 826 Dual ROM you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to ROOT LineageOS 13.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOSNovember 26, 2017 at 8:49 AM #29556anoubhavcashyapMember
Hey,man. I tried this rom & there’s major bugs in it. Camera isn’t working, no network connectivity even after dialing *#*#4636#*#* and trying to set the radio band to automatica. *Radio band setting unsuccessful* Wi-Fi isn’t working as well. And each reboot takes awful lot of time. Btw, the user interface is sexy, bruv. I really dig this os. It’s a shame that it’s got these major bugs in it. Please release a stable version soon. Can’t wait any longer. I keep checking your post every hour or two hoping you might have posted another with fixes. It kills, bruv. Please, do fix these bugs, man. I’d love to make some donation too if need be. *loved your work. Do update bruv.June 8, 2018 at 5:55 PM #38511Alfred PiusMember
PLEASE POST A STABLE VERSION. PLEEEEASE
I’LL BE FOREVER IN DEBT TO YOU
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.