[GApps] Download Nougat GApps for LineageOS 14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Download Android (Google Apps) Gapps for LineageOS 14.1, CyanogenMod 14/14.1, Resurrection Remix, for any Android Nougat based ROMs.

This page contains all available GApps for Lineage OS 14.1 and other relevant Android Nougat based ROMs. There was some proprietary issue between Google and CyanogenMod; because of what the Google Apps have to be kept outside of Lineage OS, CyanogenMod or any other ROM for that matter. If you are really interested on the GApps story then read on.

NOTE: You can grab one GCam port for your phone from this GCam APK download page.

[su_note note_color=”#D8F1C6″ text_color=”#769958″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]ANDROID 10 UPDATE:
    Android 10 made its stable release, recently. Here is LineageOS 17 and Android 10 download download, which you might like to visit.[/su_note]

[su_note note_color=”#D8F1C6″ text_color=”#769958″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]GOOGLE CAMERA UPDATE:
    Just like the GApps which does not come with any CM 14 or LineageOS 14 ROM, the Google Camera also not available officially for any phone.
    [/su_note]

Why GApps is not part of Lineage OS or CyanogenMod??

Android being an Open Source Project is free to use but the underlying Application are not. Android is owned and developed by Google and hence it delivers all the google made Applications such as: Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps and many others.

Because of the Open Source nature of Android many developers started developing their version of Androids for example: CyanogenMod which has their own set of features on top of Stock Android Source code.

It was back in 2009 during the development of CyanogenMod 4.1 Google sent a letter to Steve Kondik (Co-founder of CyanogenMod) to remove all the Google Applications from CyanogenMod after market Android firmware and hence after that the Google Apps are available separately. Wanna read more on this then here is link on Wikipedia on this matter.

This fact started from CyanogenMod (Now it is Lineage OS) because it was the most popular or to be true this was the only Android custom ROM available during that time and post that all other Custom ROMs too follow the same trend of keeping not only Google Apps but any proprietary applications outside the Custom ROM build.

You need these GApps primarily for any Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM, UNOFFICIAL CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROM, OFFICIAL CM14.1 ROM, Resurrection Remix Nougat ROMs and all other ROMs those are built on top of CyanogenMod ROM such as: Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM, AOKP Nougat ROM and you need these Google Apps packages even on AOSP Custom ROMs like: Omni ROM, Paranoid Android Nougat ROM etc.

NOTE FOR LINEAGE OS USERS:

This GApps is for Lineage OS 14.1 ONLY which is based on Android Nougat 7.1.

DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ANDROID NOUGAT GAPPS FOR LineageOS, CYANOGENMOD ROM

DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ANDROID NOUGAT (GOOGLE APPS) GAPPS FOR Lineage OS 14.1, CM14/CYANOGENMOD 14/AOSP/RR ROM :

Widely used Gapps is from opengapps.org which is available in the following: pico, nano, micro, mini, full, stock, super and aroma variants. The basic difference among all is the availability of Google Applications and the size.
    – Starting from pico GApps version, it will have some basic GApps like the Play Store and Google setup but not more than that. Using the Play Store you can download all other Google Apps easily of your choice. In terms of size this will be the smallest possible package which occupies 92MB.
    – Similarly the Aroma GApps contains all available Google Applications and is of size 757MB.Download the particular Google Apps which is more suitable for your device and data plan.

NOUGAT 7.0 GAPPS:

If the above GApps does not work for the Nougat ROM or CyanogenMod 14 or CM14 ROM or any ROM, then you can try one of the following available GApps package:
    Banks Dynamic Nougat 7.0 GApps:
    Download link to Bank Dynamic Nougat GApps
    DeltaDroid Nougat 7.0 GApps:
    Download link to Delta Nougat GApps
    PureNexus Dynamic Nougat 7.0 GApps:
    Download link to PureNexus Dynamic Nougat GApps
    Slim Nougat 7.0 GApps:
    Download link to Slim Nougat GApps

NOUGAT 7.1 GAPPS for Lineage OS 14.1 / CM14.1 / CyanogenMod 14.1 ROMs:

• Pico Download link GApps for Lineage OS 14.1/Android Nougat 7.1/CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1 GApps
    • Nano Download link GApps for Lineage OS 14.1/Android Nougat 7.1/CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1 GApps
    • Micro Download link GApps for Lineage OS 14.1/Android Nougat 7.1/CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1 GApps
    • Mini Download link GApps for Lineage OS 14.1/Android Nougat 7.1/CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1 GApps
    • Full Download link GApps for Lineage OS 14.1/Android Nougat 7.1/CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1 GApps
    • Stock Download link GApps for Lineage OS 14.1/Android Nougat 7.1/CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1 GApps
    • Super Download link GApps for Lineage OS 14.1/Android Nougat 7.1/CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1 GApps
    • Aroma Download link GApps for Lineage OS 14.1/Android Nougat 7.1/CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1 GApps

If the above GApps for Lineage OS 14.1 or CyanogenMod 14.1 or CM14.1 ROM or any other Nougat 7.1.x ROM does not work, then you can try one of the following available Nougat GApps package:
    Base Nougat 7.1 GApps for Lineage OS 14.1 by Deltadroid:
    Download link to Deltadroid base Nougat 7.1.x
    Mini Dynamic Nougat 7.1 GApps:
    Download link to Mini Dynamic Nougat GApps
    Full Dynamic Nougat 7.1 GApps:
    Download link to Full Dynamic Nougat GApps
    Slim Nougat 7.1. GApps:
    Download link to Slim Nougat GApps
    Slim Nougat 7.1 Micro GApps:
    Download link to Slim Nougat Micro GApps

These are all recovery flashable zip packages, which means you can install these GApps packages using custom recoveries like TWRP, CWM, Cyanogengen or PhilZ recovery. Here is guide explaining How to flash GApps using TWRP recovery

Linux User
    Participant

Full Gapp not working downloading Pico and will try that. Any suggestions.

Linux User
    Participant

–oops … meant to put this on the main thread for 1+3 on Lineage. sorry

Linux User
    Participant

Which GApps would you recommend for Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC m8?

Linux User
    Participant

lineage-14.1-20170212-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip
    open_gapps-arm-7.1-stock-20170213.zip

works so far on my Xperia Z. The first boot stalled with an warning that a process
    does not respond. I rebooted the device with power+volup and then it booted without
    problems. Prior installing I wiped my phone completely.

I can I get rid of that annoying google search bar?
    One very cool thing: I can now use the FM Radio again!!!! I dont know where
    the app comes from lineage or google…

Linux User
    Participant

These links are not working. Since yesterday I am trying to download, but always it is failing. After downloading certain percentage, the download stops with an error Network error. If retried it says Forbidden.
    Is there any alternate site from where we can download?

Linux User
    Participant

I have added few more Nougat Gapps like: Slim GApps, Deltadroid GApps, Dynamic Gapps etc.

Linux User
    Participant

hey admin recently i have installed lineage os into my one plus one mobile. but the this is that google play store is not installed i try to download from where can i install it

thanks

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=19630]hey admin recently i have installed lineage os into my one plus one mobile. but the this is that Google play store is not installed i try to download from where can i install it
    thanks
    [/quote]

Play store is the basic building block of any GApps. I believe it should be there.
    Can you tell me which GApps have you installed on your OPO??

Linux User
    Participant

I see, looking at my device I found the following: Baseband G532M UBU **** Do you have any idea what ROM can serve my phone?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.