- This topic is empty.
- April 16, 2020 at 7:21 PM #111081Sibananda SahuKeymaster
Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth) was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth) available to download. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by Urnyx05.
Available GCam versions for Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth)
Below are the available version(s) of Google Camera APK for Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth)
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 6.2
- GCam 6.2
Google Camera version 6.1 brings the Night Sight, the 6.2 brings Time Lapse and the GCam 7.x versions(s) bring Astrophotography mode to the Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth) along with other older features such as HDR+, portrait mode, etc. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android 10 and Pie.
Status of this Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth) Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– All basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
– Nothing reported yet
If in case you have found any issue with the given Google Camera for Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth) which is not mentioned above, Help us by mentioning the issues in comments, Our Fix google camera issues post may help you to fix the issues on your own.
Where to Download GCam for Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth)?
How to Install Google Camera APK on Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth)?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store you need to enable app installation from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK. For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth).
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
– When the display shows something like “Astrophotography is on” or “Capturing cuttlefish” (or on some GCam ports nothing is shown at all) while capturing photo in Night Sight mode, then it is shooting in astrophotography mode otherwise not.
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on.
So, make sure it is a low light environment.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth). This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth).Visit the following link for Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth) updates on other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.