May 12, 2016 at 4:42 PM #3616GuestModerator
Here is a simple Step By Step guide explaining How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Phone using Odin flashing tool.
This guide will only be helpful if you have a stock Firmware Image already downloaded with .tar or .tar.md5 extension.
If you are a beginner to these things like the Stock Firmware image or Odin then I will tell you in simple words that the Odin is a flashing utility provided by Samsung itself to flash Samsung Firmware.
Here we are going to use Odin to flash the Stock Samsung Firmware on a Samsung phone or tablet.
Before proceeding to flash a new Stock Firmware on your Samsung Phone if you want to take a backup of your current data then please follow the link for how to backup all the data on your Samsung android Phone:
Step by step guide to take full backup of your phone data
Files Needed to Install Stock Samsung Firmware Using Odin Flashing Tool:
- Samsung USB drivers
- Samsung Odin Download
- Stock Samsung Firmware Image.
Here you go to Download Stock Samsung Firmware easily and Quickly.
How to Install Stock Samsung Firmware on Any Samsung Phone Using Odin:
- Put your phone into download mode. Press and hold these three buttons until you see a WARNING SCREEN! to enter into the Download mode:
Volume DOWN key + Power key + Home key
When you see the WARNING SCREEN press the volume UP key to continue into the Download mode.
- Open the ODIN application on your PC. Connect your phone(while it is still in the download mode) to the PC using a USB cable.
ODIN will show an Added! message on the message box.
[Device Added on ODIN]
- Click on the AP button on the ODIN application and select the Downloaded Firmware Image file.
[Click on the AP button and select the FW Image file]
- Select the appropriate options before flashing the recovery image. Make sure only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked and all other boxes are un-checked.
[Select the ODIN Options]
- Select the Start button, which will start the flashing process. When you get the PASS message, then your phone will reboot automatically.
[Click on Start and wait till it completes]
- That’s All my friend! Now your Samsung Phone is installed with the Stock Samsung Firmware.
If you have any concerns on this then just login to reply on this thread.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.