- May 11, 2018 at 8:33 AM #36840shibaa987Moderator
Android P BETA is up for Vivo X21/UD and here is how to install the Android P BETA on Vivo X21/UD (Android 9.0). This post provides you a ste-by-step on how to install Android P on Vivo X21/UD.DISCLAIMER:
Android P BETA is the pre-release of actual Android P public release which has many BUGs. This update may interfere in day-to-day usage because of these BUGs.
Install this Android P BETA update at your own risk.
Make sure to backup all the data on your phone, as all your data will get wiped when your device is updated to Android P BETA.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO INSTALL ANDROID P for Vivo X21/UD:
Following are the supported models for Android P BETA update:
- Vivo X21
- Vivo X21 UD
- Make sure you have already downloaded the Vivo X21/UD Android P update zip filefrom the above downloads section
- Copy the Vivo X21 Android P file to the ROOT of phone memory.
- Open the downloaded file, which will open up a pop-up message.
– Tap to start the Vivo X21 Android P upgrading process.
- Wait for the installation to complete to get the Android P 9.0 on Vivo X21/UD.
If everything went well then you should have Android P on Vivo X21/UD. Further Android P updates will arrive via OTA updates. Enjoy exploring Android P. :)
If you have any more concerns regarding this guide or anything else regarding Android P, just login and comment here to get an instant reply.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.